Data Access Made Simple
Water management data can be made available online in a web browser (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox) using WISKI Web. WISKI Web displays data in different formats: graphs, tables and maps, and also allows users to download data to a local computer.
Depending on your interests or task, various WISKI Web solutions are available to simplify your workflow. WISKI Web Public is targeted towards public use and presents short and concise information – for example with regard to the current high water situation.
WISKI Web Public has only basic system requirements. Generally, an up to date, dedicated computer on the internal network will suffice. The entire system is produced internally and transferred onto an external Web server.
WISKI Web Pro, on the other hand, is capable of processing more extensive tasks. It allows access to larger amounts of data and offers more flexibility in its operation.
The system is characterised by the following properties
- User specific login
- User type specific access rights for visible stations, parameters and time series
- User type specific access rights for function availability
- Direct access to the database – consistently providing a current data overview
- Input of filter criteria for fast retrieval of individual stations
- easy use via browser
- can be used on Internet or Intranet
- target-oriented, intuitive user guidance
- flexible configurability
- interactive, dynamic visualisation