Discover what’s hidden in your data!
Designed to manage and analyse biological observation data, KiECO software provides you with efficient options of observing and analysing the ecological aspects of water bodies. Its unique added value consists of a comprehensive approach to assess the biotic integrity of a water body by linking biological data with physical-chemical and hydrological data that have been collected at the same time or close to the same time (see figure below). The system provides an extensive view of all data, interprets them and analyses correlations.
Developed in close cooperation with users, KiECO offers a range of functions designed to make your day-to-day work easier. The system provides optimum support for a wide range of tasks, among them:
- Meeting the requirements under the EU Water Framework Directive (2000/60/EC)
- Utilisation of bioassessment
- Managing biological measuring programmes
- Preparing water quality maps for various purposesFish specific investigations and fish kill assessments
- Water ecology reports and evaluations
- Monitoring of bathing waters